Co-founder Matt has been living and guiding in the North West Highlands for 18 years since completing his Outdoor Education degree at St. Martin's College in Ambleside. His CV is crammed with exciting adventures, leading expeditions everywhere from Spitzbergen to Siberia; Kyrgyzstan to the Congo.
Exploring mountainous regions all round the world has been an obsession, with particular favourites being rock climbing first ascents in Ethiopia, white water kayaking in Nepal and multi-pitch rock climbing in Spitzkoppe, Namibia and the Lofoten Islands in Norway. Not a man for half-measures, when he’s home on Skye he’s happiest getting stuck into the amazing climbs around the island or exploring the ocean!
- Mountaineering Instructor Certificate (MIC)
- Mountaineering Instructor Award (MIA)
- International Mountain Leader (IML)
- BRAWA Coasteering Training
- SLSGB Surf Lifesaver
- BASP Outdoor First Aid
- BASP Advanced First Aid
- BMC FUNdamentals of Climbing 1: Movement
- BMC FUNdamentals of Climbing 2: Technique